Brianne Aron Sale
Brianne Aron Sale is the MLB wag married to MLB player Chris Sale, known as The Condor. He is a pitcher for the Boston Red Sox, previously played for the Chicago White Sox. Sale a Florida native who played college baseball at Florida Gulf Coast University prior to the MLB.
Chris Sale Quick Bio Facts
- Born Christopher Allen Sale on March 30, 1989, in Lakeland, Florida, where he attended Lakeland Senior High School.
- He was selected by the Colorado Rockies in the 2007 MLB Draft, but he opted to attend college instead.
- He was the 13th overall drafted by the Chicago White Sox in the 2010 MLB Draft. Made his MLB debut on August 6, 2010, against the Baltimore Orioles.
- Suspended 5 games for insubordination after he destroyed the team’s throwback jerseys using a knife, in July 2016.
- On December 6, he was traded to the Boston Red Sox.
Chris Sale MLB Career Timeline
- After he was drafted Chicago assigned him to their Class A affiliate Winston-Salem Dash and subsequently promoted him to the White Sox’s Triple-A affiliate Charlotte Knights.
- Chris joined the White Sox on August 4, 2010.
- He made his MLB debut on August 6th, in the 8th inning against the Baltimore Orioles.
- Sale was promoted to starting pitcher during the 2012 season.
- On April 21, 2014, suffered flexor strain on his left elbow, therefore placed on the 15-dau disabled list.
- He was once against placed on the disabled list in 2015 after he sustained a foot injury.
- In April 2015, Chris Sale along with Jeff Samardzija, and four more players received a five-game suspension after they were involved in an on-field brawl.
- Chicago traded him to the Boston Red Sox on December 6, 2016, in exchange for Luis Alexander Basabem Yoan Moncada, Victor Diaz, and Michael Kopech.
- He was placed on the 10-day injured list after he sustained an inflammation on his left elbow.
- He underwent Tommy John Surgery in Los Angeles on March 30, 2020.
Chris Sale Net Worth
The seven-time MLB All-Star Chris Sale has a net worth estimated at $24 million according to Wealthy Gorilla. Sale has a contract with the Boston Red Sox that guarantees he will remain in Boston until 2024.
Chris Sale Contract & Salary
Chris Sale agreed to a five-year, $145 million contract extension with the Red Sox on March 23, 2019; this guarantees he earns an annual salary of $29 million.
- He signed his one-year entry-level contract, $1,656 million with the Chicago White Sox in 2010.
- He re-signed a $425,000 deal for another year with Chicago a year later and around $500,000 in 2012.
- Chris Sale signed his five-year, $32 million contract with the Chicago White Sox in March 2013.
- Sale signed a one-year contract extension
Now without any further ado, check Brianne Aron’s five facts you need to know.
- She was born Brianne Lachelle Aron in Aug. 1989 in Chicago.
- Brianne and Christ got married on November 11, 2011, in Fort Myers. FL.
- On May 4, 2010, Brianne gave birth to the couple’s first child Ryan while they were in college.
- Their second son Brayson, came into their lives on December 14, 2016. In late 2019, Brianne and Chris Sale welcomed their third son Camden.
- Mrs. Aron Sale was a member of the Florida Gulf Coast Honors Program, Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society, Shy Wolf Sanctuary, Animal Refuge Center. She received her bachelor of arts in communication from Florida Gulf Coast, in April 2016.
- Before getting into college where she studied philosophy and public relations, Brianne was a front desk clerk at Embassy Suites and a character and princess impersonator at Creative adventures. She also has modeling experience.
More photos below