Leydis Serrano is the girlfriend of MLB player Jorge Soler, the talented Cuban outfielder player for the Atlanta Braves who previously played for the Chicago Cubs and the Kansas City Royals. He defected from Cuba in 2011 and moved to Haiti where he became a free agent. He signed with the Chicago Cubs in 2012.
Jorge Soler Family
Leydis Serrano’s MLB stud was born Jorge Carlos Castillo Castillo on February 25, 1992, in Havana, Cuba. He is one of two children born to Jorge Soler Senior and Gloricel Castillo. Jorge has one sister Anisley Soler Castillo.
Anisley who holds an associate’s degree from Keiser University is also Coder and Medical Biller as well as a medical assistant at Marquez Lores Dental Office in Miami, Florida.
Jorge Soler MLB Career Timeline
- Prior to the MLB, Soler played for the Cuban National baseball team in the 2010 World Junior Baseball Championship in Canada.
- He signed a nine-year $30 million contract with the Chicago Cubs on June 11, 2012.
- He didn’t play with Chicago right away though, and rather joined the minor league team the Daytona Cubs of the Class A-Advanced Florida State League in April, 2013.
- Joined the Tennessee Smokies of the Class AA Southern League and was promoted to the Iowa Cubs of the Class AAA Pacific Coast League in 2014.
- The Chicago Cubs called him on August 25, 2015, made his MLB debut two days later against the Cincinnati Reds.
- Suffered an ankle injury early in June, returning to the field until July 5.
- The Cubs traded Jorge Soler to the Kansas City Royals on December 7, 2016, in exchange for Wade Davis.
- He spent the 2017 season playing for the Omaha Storm Chasers.
- Joined the Royals as a right fielder in 2018.
- Soler sustained a toe fracture in mid-June that left him on the disabled list for the remainder of the season.
- The Kansas City Royals traded Jorge Soler in exchange for Kasey Kalich to the Atlanta Braves on July 30, 2021.
Jorge Soler MLB Career Awards & Highlights
- On August 30, 2014, Jorge Soler became the 117th player in the Major Baseball League history to hit a home run in his first major league at-bat.
- Won the World Series in 2016, with the Chicago Cubs.
- Soler was the 2019 AL Home Run Leader.
- Soler became the 1st first MLB player to hit a leadoff home run in the first plate appearance in Game 1 at the 2021 World Series on October 26, 2021.
Jorge Soler Net Worth
Jorge Soler has a net worth estimated at $30 million, as of 2021. His nine-year contract with the Chicago Cubs was acquired by the Atlanta Braves in July 2021.
Jorge Soler Contract & Salary
Jorge Soler’s annual salary is $$8,050,000 plus $200,000 in incentives. He signed a nine-year, $30 million with the Chicago Cubs on June 11, 2012, the deal included a $6,000,000 signing bonus.
Last year, Soler earned $7,300,000
Jorge Soler Wife
Jorge Soler is not married just yet, but he has been dating his longtime girlfriend Leydis Serrano for like forever, however this photo right here, looks weddingly enough.
Has Jorge Soler and Leydis tied the knot already? They have since welcomed two beautiful children.
As previously noted, Jorge Soler is dating the lovely Ms. Leydis Serrano. This stunning Cuban MLB Wag is the proud momma of two lovely children, son Jorley born in November 2014, and daughter Leysa born in July 2020.