Meet pretty Miss Sally Rychlak! The stunning new girlfriend of college football coach Lane Kiffin, current head coach for the Ole Miss Rebels at the University of Mississippi.
Lane Kiffin Family
Lane Mionte Kiffin was born on May 9, 1975. He is the son of Robin Kiffin and renowned NFL defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin, is a graduate of Bloomington Jefferson High School in Minnesota (class of 1994). He went on to play college football at Fresno State University, serving as a backup quarterback for the Bulldogs. Instead of playing his senior season, Kiffin chose to transition into coaching, becoming a Student Assistant Coach under position coach Jeff Tedford.
His teammate, David Carr, noted that Lane’s decision to move into coaching was influenced by his father Monte’s insistence that he shouldn’t quit the team due to limited playing time. Kiffin completed his studies at Fresno State in 1998.
His brother Chris Kiffin (b. Jan. 19, 1982) played at Colorado State before turning to coaching.
The coaching career of the person in question spans a number of prestigious programs and roles:
- From 2005 to 2006, they served as an assistant at Idaho.
- In 2007, they worked as a graduate assistant at Ole Miss.
- They moved to Nebraska from 2008 to 2009, taking on the role of offensive quality control assistant.
- In 2010, they joined USC as a defensive administrative assistant.
- The following year, they transitioned to Arkansas State as a defensive line coach.
- They returned to Ole Miss in 2012 and stayed until 2016, this time as both the defensive line coach and defensive recruiting coordinator.
- In 2017, they joined Florida Atlantic as the defensive coordinator and linebackers coach.
- They then made a move to the NFL, working as a pass rush specialist coach for the San Francisco 49ers from 2018 to 2019.
- From 2020 to 2022, they were the defensive line coach for the Cleveland Browns.
- Presently, they are serving as the linebackers coach for the Houston Texans, a position that started in 2023.
Lane Kiffin Coaching Career
- Coach Kiffind started coaching as an assistant at Fresno State in 1997.
- In 1999, he served as a graduate assistant at Colorado State University.
- He was the offensive quality control assistant for the Nebraska Huskers at the University of Nebraska.
- Lane Kiffin served as the offensive coordinator for the USC Trojans from 2005 to 2006.
- He transitioned to the NFL, becoming the head coach of the Oakland Raiders from 2007 to 2008.
- In 2009, he was appointed as the head coach of the University of Tennessee Volunteers.
- He returned to USC as their head coach from 2010 to 2013.
- Upon joining the Raiders, he became the youngest head coach in modern NFL history, a record that stood until Sean McVay joined the Rams in 2017.
- For a period, Kiffin was also the youngest head coach of a BCS Conference team in college football.
- From 2014 to 2016, he took on the role of offensive coordinator at the University of Alabama.
- He then moved to Florida Atlantic as their head coach, a position he held from 2016 to December 2019.
- Currently, Kiffin is leading the Ole Miss football team as their head coach.
Lane Kiffin Girlfriend
Lane Kiffin introduced his pretty and young girlfriend (there is a 18 year age gap between them) Sally Rychlak to the world on August 1, 2023, when he tweeted a photo of her on National Girlfriend Day.
26-year-old Sally Rychlak was born March 15, 1997, in Oxford, Mississippi. Sally Rychlak, a former cheerleader at Ole Miss, graduated in 2015 from Oxford High School and, in 2019, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from the University of Mississippi.
During her time at Ole Miss, Sally Rychlak was an orientation leader; she also worked as a Purre Barre instructor at Pure Barre in Mississippi. From October 2018 to May 2019, was an intern at Ole Development Office; from May 2019 to October 20321, was a Development Associate of the School of Business.
More recently, Sally Rychlak has been a major gifts officer at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.