This lovely and talented young lady is Sarah Hendrickson; she is an Olympic ski jumper and the girlfriend of freestyle skier Torin Yater, who in case you didn’t know already is the youngest medalist in X Games history.
While you know all about Torin, let us tell you five interesting facts about his girlfriend.
- Sarah Catherine Hendrickson was born on August 11, 1994, in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is the daughter of Nancy Hendrickson and Stanford Hendrickson. She has an older brother Nick, 26.
- Sarah’s father a former ski jumper introduced both Nick and Sarah to the sport in 2002.
- She graduated in 2011, from Park City High School and from the WinterSports School in Park City in 2012.
- Sarah has 13 individuals wins, 25 podiums; she suffered a knee injury that required reconstructive surgery for a damaged ligament, in 2013; she reinjured her knee in June 2015.
- In 2017, she won the women’s ski jumping competition at the U.S. Olympic Team Trials for Nordic Combined & Ski Jumping.