Check out Victoria Janowski aka Victoria Brogdon; this pretty lady is the wife of NBA player Malcolm Brogdon, the 6’5″ point guard for the Milwaukee Bucks. Malcolm also played college basketball for the Virginia Cavaliers at the University prior to the 2016 NBA Draft; where the Bucks selected him in the second round (36th overall).
Malcolm Brogdon NBA Career
- June 23, 2016: Malcolm Brogdon was drafted by the Milwaukee Bucks, in the second round (36th overall in the 2016 NBA draft.
- July 29, 2016: Brogdon signed a contract with Milwaukee.
- October 26, 2016: Brogdon debuted with the Milwaukee Bucks against the Charlotte Hornets.
- June 25, 2017: Brogdon was named to the U.S. Team for the 2017 Rising Stars Challenge.
- June 26, 2017: Brogdon was named to the 2016–17 NBA Rookie of the Year and was a unanimous selection to the NBA All-Rookie First Team.
- February 1, 2018: He suffered a partially torn left quadriceps tendon, and was subsequently ruled out for six to eight weeks.
- July 6, 2019: Malcolm Brogdon signed a deal with the Indiana Pacers.
- March 16, 2019: Brogdon sustained a plantar fascia tear.
- July 6, 2019: Malcolm Brogdon signed a contract extension with Indiana.
- June 24, 2020: Hre tested positive for COVID-19.
- July 9, 2022: Brogdon was traded to the Milwaukee Bucks.
- April 20, 2023: Malcolm Brogdon was named the NBA Sixth Man of the Year.
Malcolm Brogdon Contract and Salary
On October 18, 2021, Malcolm Brogdon signed a two-year, $45 million contract with the Indiana Pacers. Brogdon earns an annual salary of $22.5 million.
Malcolm Brogdon Net Worth
As of 2023 and according to the great guys at Wealthy Gorilla, Malcolm Brogdon Net Worth has been estimated at $67 million.
Malcolm Brogdon Wife
Malcolm Brogdon and his beautiful wife Victoria Brogdon got married in September 2022. They spent their honeymoon in Santoniri, Greece.
In case you were wondering why I missed the start of training camp, when the Celtics were enveloped in drama, it’s because I was honeymooning in Greece. Of all the spots we visited, Santorini’s beauty touched me the most, but it wasn’t the easiest place for me to relax. With my drastic fear of heights, spending three days on the edge of a cliff left me constantly anxious, though also filled with awe at the unmatched views of crystal clear water, beautiful volcanoes and a perfect sunset. Being petrified has never been more worthwhile. Brogdon said.
Pretty Victoria Brogdon was born Victoria H. Janowski in 1993 in Virginia, one of two children born to Michael and Wendy Janowski (nee. Bonds). Tori has one younger brother Michael, 21.
She attended Flint Hill High School before getting into the University of Virginia where she not only played for the Girls’ Volleyball team and graduated from in 2015, with a Bachelor of Arts in English Language & Literature but where she also met and started dating Malcolm Brogdon.
“Our #UVALoveStory started our first year in Kellogg. We immediately hit it off after meeting after our first All-Sports Banquets.
I think UVA and Virginia Athletics gave us such a unique opportunity to support each other and grow together through the ups and downs of being a student-athlete and that’s why we make such a great team today!
We have some great opportunities ahead of us, but we’ll always cherish the place that brought us together.” -Said Victoria.
Tori Janowski was the Vice- Chair of the University of Virginia Black Student Alliance while in college; she also worked as a copy editor for the Cavalier Daly Newspaper and was an intern for the University of Virginia Athletic Compliance Office.
Before that, she was a sales associate for Pie Sisters in Washington as well as an intern for The Artist Agency.
Victoria has been hanging out with with the rest of the Bucks wags recently; check her out, there she is with Julia Ilyasova (Ersan İlyasova), Nina Mirotic (Nikola Mirotic), Morgan Poole (Eric Bledsoe), Hailee Strickland (Brook Lopez), Mariah Riddlesprigger (Giannis Antetokounmpo), and Samantha Hill (George Hill). Click their links to check out these ladies’ stories.